The Armor Sports recreational soccer league is designed for beginning and intermediate players who are looking to develop and strengthen their skills. Teams practice one hour each week and games are played on Saturdays. All coaches will be provided with soccer training and curriculum. Families can request coaches and teammates to enhance their social experience.
- Students entering Pre-K (age 4) - Grade 4
- Practices: 1 hour each week (Monday-Thursday) with practices starting the week of August 14
- Games: Saturday game days (total of 7 games) starting August 26
- Registration Fee: $85 includes practice shirt, 2 game jerseys, shorts, and socks
- Equipment needed: footwear, shin guards, and soccer ball
Looking for financial aid/scholarship assistance? Click here.
Have questions? Please contact the Armor Sports team at email@example.com.